So how are things for you today? A whole lot better? Has that 700 billion dollars of Wall Street Welfare that had to be passed immediately by our slime bag congress, solved the problems? Remember, Fox and the other networks said the world would perish tomorrow, has it? Has the Market stopped tanking? Have you seen the effort made by the networks to justify their propaganda effort to support the bailout for their Wall Street friends? Have you noticed that Paulson appointed a Goldman Sachs henchman to be the czar for the distribution of the spoils? How about the $400,000 celebration party held by one group of execs (AIG) after they got their bailout? How about the fact the same group was then given ANOTHER $30 billion loan after this? Had enough yet?
What we can do is vote out the manure that voted for the bill to restore wealth to the very idiots that caused this problem for us. No matter what your political philosophy a vote against these folks is a vote to insure you can maintain your democratic rights to practice being a liberal or a conservative or a centrist. The House and Senate members who supported this gift for their power broker friends obviously don’t care about the will of their constituents and justify their vote by saying that, “I had to do it to save the economy because the people don’t know enough to understand the problem.” Oh yeah? We understand the problem, its the large number of lice in congress. And the bottom feeders and traitors in the media that are their allies.
Here’s a list of things we can do.
1) Find out if your Representative or Senator voted FOR the bailout and VOTE AGAINST them in November! There is a list of all the thieves at the end of this post. If they’re unopposed, write in “Mickey Mouse,” as a protest.
2) Call your senator, if he voted for the bailout, and ask… what is required to recall a sitting senator– a constitutional amendment? How do we get started getting this done? These SOBs feel because they have 6 year terms they have a license to steal. They’ll either get the message or we’ll have a way to get rid of them.
3) Equally important is to support those honest and principled congress members that voted against the bill. Give their office a brief call. It’s important to let them know we appreciate their statesmanship. They keep track of such things.
4) Email both presidential candidates and tell them how despicable you think their lack of courage was for failing to oppose the bailout.
5) Contact your representative and ask her/him to do what should have been done when the original bill was up — pass rules as to how the bailout gift is distributed, including: a mechanism to force the funds to be released into the credit market directly, that the current czar appointee (part of the problem industry) be immediately removed and someone like Buffet or Romney be put in place, remove Paulson from any future involvement, and be sure that no one gets big comp packages and paid vacations like AIG. (Send those folks to jail)
6) Let people like FOX News know your anger with the congress extends to them as well. Deluge their email sites with scalding remarks. Don’t support their new projects like their new business channel, the books (probably ghost written) they sell through name recognition of their personalities, contact cable and dish companies about dropping them, and contact their advertisers to protest. TUNE OUT FOX PROGRAMS FOR ONE WEEK STARTING 10/12 to show them our rejection of dishonest journalism.
7) PASS THIS INFO TO EVERYONE YOU CAN. To make it easy, copy this address and send it on to friends and associates. SandySays1.wordpress.com
Here is the list of those voting for and against the bailout.
VOTING FOR THE BILL. These are the folks to vote out.
Murkowski AK, Stevens AK, Pryor AR, Lincoln AR, Kyl AZ, MCCAIN AZ, Boxer CA, Feinstein CA, Salazar CO, Leiberman CT, DODD CT, Carper DE, BIDEN CT, Martinez FL, Isakson GA, Chambliss GA, Akaka HI, Inouye HI, Harkin IA, Grassley IA, Craig ID, OBAMA IL, Durbin IL, Bayh IN, Lugar IN, McConnell KY, Kerry MA, Cardin MD, Mikulski MD, Collins ME, Snowe ME, Levin MI, Klobuchar MN, Coleman MN, McCaskill MO, Bond MO, Baucus MT, Burr NC, Conrad ND, Nelson NE, Hagel NE, Sununu NH, Gregg NH, Menendez NJ, Lautenberg NJ, Bingaman NM, Domenici NM, Ensign NV, Reid NV, Clinton NY, Schumer NY, Brown OH, Voinovich OH, Coburn OK, Smith OR, Wyden OR, Casey PA, Specter PA, Whitehouse RI, Reed RI, Graham SC, Thune SD, Corker TN, Alexander TN, Cornyn TX, Hutchison TX, Bennett, UT, Hatch UT, Webb VA, Warner VA, Sanders VT, Leahy VT, Murray WA, Kohl WI, Rockefeller WV, Byrd WV,
THOSE SENATORS WHO VOTED AGAINST THE BAILOUT – THE GOOD GUYS!!!!
Sessions AL, Shelby AL, Allard CO, Nelson FL, Crapo ID, Roberts KS, Brownback KS, Bunning KY, Vitter LA, Landieu LA, Stabenow MI, Wicker MS, Cochran MS, Tester MT, Dole NC, Dorgan ND, Inhofe OK, Wyden OR, DeMint SC, Johnson SD, Sanders VT, Cantwell WA, Feingold WI, Barrasso WY, Enzi WY.
Those House members voting for the bailout. VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT!!!
Johnson, E. B.
Lungren, Daniel E.
These are the heroes that voted against the bailout — send them your thanks !!!!!
Sánchez, Linda T.
The house results are courtesy of williamssoapbox.wordpress.com If you want to find out who your local rep is, check your phone book or one of my previous posts that give state and district. Its easy to find out who they are.