It’s danger days for males! Have you forgotten that gift? Those words? That evening out?
You know what day it is? It’s February 12th. That fact and a couple bucks will get you a lousy cup of restaurant coffee. So why is it so important? It’s two days before the 14th AND the 14th is … Valentine’s Day! Have all of you males made your plans? Speaking for all ladies, human and canine, there are three days you boys need not forget: Valentine’s Day … Her birthday … Your anniversary (Particularly if a ring is involved).
If you were forgetful, you have this chance to have flowers delivered, buy chocolates or Lingerie, order pajamas or teddy bears, and make dinner reservations.
If you simply intend to ignore the event, let me enlighten you to possible consequences.
- An empty underwear drawer.
- The answer to any question you ask in the next thirty days will be “I forgot.”
- Breakfast will consist of a bologna sandwich.
- Your in-laws will be invited over for every weekend for three months.
- Lunch will consist of a bologna sandwich.
- The TV remote will disappear (I suggest looking for it in the frige freezer, her car’s glove compartment, or taped to the back of the toilet tank.)
- Calls from all of your credit card companies stating you’re maxed out.
- The loan of your hunting, fishing, camping, golfing, and tennis equipment to your lovely’s brother … located somewhere in Siberia.
- Supper will consist of a piece of lettuce and a bologna sandwich.
- A trip to your bedroom will be like a visit to Greenland complete with a glacier for a bed.
May Zeus, Mars, and Odin forgive you – she won’t.
PS- If she’s a reader a good book might work. Try the Geezer’s new book The Bait Man, a suspense/thriller. It’s being released this next week.
# # # # #